In the sphere of management programme, hospital administration is an emerging and flourishing domain wherein the career scope and the career growth are splendid. It is the field where you can realize your career ambition in healthcare sector while playing significant role in this domain. Candidates who want to make career in the healthcare management after 10+2, then Diploma in Hospital Administration is an adequate programme.
Diploma in Hospital Administration at MediCollis a programme of one year is blend of the latest industry and best business practices provides solid academic base for higher studies, focused on creating link between theory and practice that supports glittering career avenues in the sphere of hospital management. While pursuing the programme students learn the nitty-gritty of leadership, management and administration of hospitals, hospital networks and healthcare systems.
Core subjects taught in this programme are Hospital Planning & Classification, Hospital Functions & Services, Hospital Administration & General Management, Quality Assurance, Hospital & Law.
Diploma in Hospital Administration Eligibility:
Candidates who have completed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized institute are eligible for Diploma in Hospital Administration admission.
Career Scope of Diploma in Hospital Management:
- After gaining substantial experience candidates can move into the role of a chief executive officer of hospitals
- The programme can help you to find opportunities in public health departments, nursing homes, etc.
- There is a great scope of academics too, master degree in hospital administration can change the altitude of your career significantly.
Diploma in Hospital Management Employment Areas:
Health Insurance Companies, Hospital Consulting Firms, Medical Software Companies, National Healthcare Organizations, pharmaceuticals and Hospital Supply Firms, Public health departments, Rehabilitation Centre’s, etc.
Diploma in Hospital Administration Employment Types:
Admin Executive, Assistant Manager/Manager, Front Office Administrator, Operation Executive, Patient Relation Executive, etc.
Salient Features of Diploma in Hospital Administration at MediColl:
- A well-structured and industry aligned programme wherein students get practical hands-on training that equips candidates with most in-demand skills making them most sought after by recruiters across sectors and organizations.
- Expert faculty who are connected to industry.
- Excellent placement and internship opportunities
- McGraw Hill is our academic partner that ensures the credibility of learning materials including case studies, books, videos, theoretical content, etc.
This program is very helpfull, Really like this